ProNet Residential Services is the easiest way to personalize or update your new home
Let our professionals help you design and establish budgets for planned improvements. We have a network of experienced professionals who are ready to help.
Take a look at some of the projects our teams have worked on.
ProNet Residential Services has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and warranties all services. Our fax and e-mail services are available 24 hours a day to schedule appointment requests. As our client, you will have access to qualified, licensed and insured contractors for all home repairs and improvements.
THE PRONET PLAN:
- ProNet Residential Services provides consultation and budgeting services to assist you when making improvements to your new home.
- We provide detailed estimates for all requested work.
- We provide detailed and timely invoices upon completion.
- We can assist you in reviewing repairs suggested by your Home Inspector.
- MC, VISA, AMEX are accepted.
- ProNet provides General Liability and Workmans' Compensation coverage for our clients' protection.
- Workmanship is warranteed for two (2) years from date of service.
Are You Looking For a Seasoned Real Estate Professional To Help You Find The Perfect Home?
The following agents are among the many real estate professionals we have worked with over the years and are proud to recommend them to prospective home buyers seeking an experienced Realtor®.
- Dianne Christian, Keller Williams Realty
- Gail Wallin, Crye-Leike, Realtors®
- Danny Anderson, Zeitlin & Co., Realtors®
- Marty Calfee, Crye Leike Realtors®
- Marty & Nancy Warren, Fridrich & Clark Realty
- Paula Cirulli, Realty Executives Fine Homes
- Mike Conrad, Silverpointe Properties
- Lisa Culp Taylor, Bob Parks Realty
- Terry DeSelms, The DeSelms Team