ProNet Residential Services is the easiest way to get your home ready for sale and to maximize selling price while shortening the number of days-on-market.
Over the past 18 years, we've worked closely with Realtors® and have noticed that homeowners who make repairs before putting their home on the market tend to get more at closing than homeowners who wait until contract negotiations to make necessary repairs not to mention properly prepared homes sell faster.
Take a look at some of the staging and market preperation projects our teams have worked on.
ProNet Residential Services completely warranties all services provided to both sellers and buyers. Our fax and e-mail services are available 24 hours a day to schedule appointment requests. As our client, you will have access to qualified, licensed and insured contractors for all home repairs and improvements.
THE PRONET PLAN:
- ProNet Residential Services provides consultation services to assist you when you are preparing your home for sale.
- We provide detailed estimates for requested work.
- We provide detailed and timely invoices upon completion.
- We can assist you in reviewing repairs suggested by a Home Inspector so that contracts can be finalized quickly
- MC, VISA, AMEX are accepted.
- ProNet provides General Liability and Workmans' Compensation coverage for our clients' protection.
- Workmanship is warranteed for two (2) years from date of service and is transferrable.
Are You Looking For a Seasoned Real Estate Professional To Help You Sell Your Home?
The following agents are all members of our Certified To Sell program for REALTORS®. Certified To Sell members make one phone call to summon a friendly and knowledgeable re-sale repair specialists to their client's home. After a market preparation walkthrough to determine what needs to be done and how much it will cost, pre-qualified and insured contractors show up on time to conduct quality home repairs.
We have worked with all of these agents for many years and are proud to recommend them to prospective home sellers who are seeking an experienced real estate agent to market their home:
- Dianne Christian, Keller Williams Realty
- Gail Wallin, Crye-Leike, Realtors®
- Danny Anderson, Zeitlin & Co., Realtors®
- Marty Calfee, Crye Leike Realtors®
- Marty & Nancy Warren, Fridrich & Clark Realty
- Paula Cirulli, Realty Executives Fine Homes
- Mike Conrad, Silverpointe Properties
- Lisa Culp Taylor, Bob Parks Realty
- Terry DeSelms, The DeSelms Team
Need To Stage Your Home for Selling?
Read helpful articles published in Southern Exposure Magazine